I am leaving my sweet college town of St. Augustine, FL for the summer and going back home to Long Island, NY. St. Augustine, the oldest city in America, is over 475 years old. It is right on the coastline and has the cutest little city downtown with shops and restaurants. Here are some of my favorite places to visit and things to do in St. Augustine.
- Flagler College- #1 most beautiful college campuses according to Cosmo
- Castillo de San Marcos- A large Spanish stone fortress. I have toured inside twice and it is so cool to see what each room was used for. Lots of history!!
- The Trolley Tour- This two hour tour takes you around the entire city. You can get off and on again at any of the 20 stops. A great way to really see the city.
- The Lightner Museum- This gorgeous museum incorporates history and art. Love it!
- The Lighthouse- What an awesome view from the top! I have climbed it multiple times.
- Juniper Market- This is the place to go if you want a quick bite to eat. Whether you want a sandwich or salad Juniper Market has got you covered. I always get the lemonade too!
- Dos Coffee and Wine Bar- This coffee shop/wine bar is so cozy. Their coffee is delicious!
- Salt Life- You probably have all seen Salt Life stickers on the back of cars or tshirts. This restaurant is well known for being more of a way of life than just a restaurant. Located right across from the water, you can eat outside upstairs for an awesome laid-back, beachy feel.
- Big Island Bowls- This food truck has amazing acai bowls! And the smallest size bowl is huge.
These are just a few of my favorite places. There is plenty of other things to do and see! Have you ever been to St. Augustine? Where is your favorite place to go?